TOOLS AND SOFTWARE I USE AS A GRAPHIC DESIGNER
You stopped here because you want to know the tools and software I use as a Graphic Designer.
So, in this blog post, I will share everything I ever used to create amazing designs!
I am about to upgrade some of my tools, (coming up this week).
Therefore, I will share that as well!
Now, let’s dive right into the tools and software I use as a Graphic Designer.
So, let’s start with the tools I am using to run my Graphic Design Business.
Desktop & more
As of right now, I am using a Laptop!
So, I have the Macbook Pro 13inch from 2019.
This is my main tool! I do absolutely everything on it, like video editing, photo editing, logo design, etc.
Now, I told you I was upgrading some of my tools. I am getting the Mac Mini (desktop).
So, I will keep my Macbook Pro for when I need to work on the go!
With the Mac Mini, I’ve got a brand new LG 4k Display that I cannot wait to use!
iPad & more
I have quite a lot of little tools I am using every day as a Graphic Designer.
One of them is a really cool gaming mouse that I literally stole from my husband.
I loved it so much that he had to buy a new one for himself 😂
So, the mouse is a Logitech G Pro wireless
With this mouse, I also got a really cool keyboard from the Brand Jelly comb!
I love it because I can add multiple devices and switch between my computer to my iPad.
Here is the Keyboard: Jelly Comb Bluetooth Keyboard
Last but not least of my tool is my iPad Pro 11inch 2020 and my Apple Pencil 2nd generation.
The Adobe Creative Cloud
Alright, I use multiple software as a Graphic Designer.
A lot of them are included in my Adobe creative cloud subscription.
- Adobe Illustrator: Logo Design
- Adobe Photoshop: Photo editing, social media posts.
- Adobe Premiere Pro: Video editing
- Astropad Studio: Turn your iPad into a drawing tablet with Astropad Studio. Extend your Mac display to any iPad or Mac.
- Procreate: Most powerful and intuitive digital illustration app available for iPad. It’s packed with features artists love, and it’s an iPad exclusive.
- Canva: Create beautiful designs with your team. Use Canva’s drag-and-drop feature and layouts to design, share and print business cards.
Thank you so much for reading about the tools and software I use as a graphic designer.
Before you leave, you might be interested in reading about Skillshare classes you must take to master graphic design.
See you again soon,